dip due turquoise high waisted shorts from etsy $48 #wanelo🐬 by theinclothesforteengirls http://instagr.am/p/NgZY-zx39F/
why has ombré been the new thing and is everywhere? whatever, I love it.
first task when I wake up: try on all the bikinis I’ve ordered!
Grab your favorite food and head for the lawn… and don’t forget your China.
picnic day. june 2nd.
Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
such a summery feel
because I want to pick up reading again. I’ll just have to make time for it :)
when you’re busy with things you’d rather not be doing. I opened up the window to get some fresh air that will hopefully help my brain cells. it’s about 75 degrees and there is some kind of jazz concert going on. of course I’d much rather be attending, sitting in the grass in a long flowy skirt with an iced drink. I guess the music and busy city sounds is relaxing either way.
here’s to another bittersweet summer…of course by now you know I’ll totally be all ears if you ever need to complain about studying hah.
Daughters - John Mayer
summer & john mayer go hand in hand
5am wake up/shower
6am play with puppies
7am breakfast/read news
6pm study :(
8pm play with puppies :D
- 1 quarter of a large watermelon, about 5 cups cut in small pieces
- Juice from 6 oranges, about 2 cups juice
- 1 bottle of chilled champagne, cava, prosecco or other sparkling wine
- Sugar to taste, based on sweetness of the fruit
- Mint to garnish
- Blend the watermelon chunks with the orange juice and sugar to taste until you have a smooth pure, strain if needed.
- Chill the watermelon orange mix in the refrigerator until ready to prepare the drinks.
- Pour the watermelon orange mix into champagne flutes, about half full.
- Add the champagne or other sparkling wine, pouring it gently to avoid from making a bubbly mess.
- Stir lightly and garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.